How do you APA reference a website?
APA website citations usually include the author, the publication date, the title of the page or article, the website name, and the URL. If there is no author, start the citation with the title of the article. If the page is likely to change over time, add a retrieval date.
Do publishing companies edit books?
Publishers are not meant to edit your book. Their job is to choose a work that is worthy of being represented by their reputable company. If editing isn’t your strong suit, Scribendi offers many services for writers who have finished their manuscript but are not quite ready to submit it to a publisher.
What is the best self-publishing platform?
You can choose to publish with one or more of them.
- Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Owned by Amazon, KDP publishes and retails ebooks that can be read on Kindle devices or on devices that have installed the Kindle app.
- Barnes & Noble Press.
How do you credit a book editor?
What to do instead
- Send a testimonial. Write something short and specific about your editing experience that your editor will want to use on their website.
- Recommend your editor to other authors.
- Offer to serve as a reference.
- If you have their permission, list your editors in the acknowledgment section of your book.
Where is the editor’s name in a book?
If a book has an editor, you will be able to find their information in the opening pages of a book before the table of contents or first chapter. This information is often on the copyright information page, although the editor’s name may be listed in the acknowledgements or on the title page instead.
Do self-published books sell?
Self-publishing is easy money Books do not sell themselves. There is no magical fairy that will find your readers for you. If you don’t give readers a reason to read your book, they’ll just go and read someone else’s. If you don’t give readers a reason to read your book, they’ll just go and read someone else’s.
Where do numbers go in APA references?
If a reference list entry begins with a number (as might be the case for a reference with no author), you should alphabetize the entry in the reference list as though the number were spelled out. So in the following example, the reference that begins with 50 would be alphabetized as though 50 were written fifty.
How do you cite two page numbers in one sentence?
If your references/quotes run concurrent to each other, you can use one citation at the end, i.e., (Smith 23, 32). This works best with direct quotes because it indicates that the first quote is from page 23 and the second from 32. The cited text must directly follow each other.
How do you cite multiple page numbers in APA?
Write p or pp before the page number.
- A single page number citation might look like (Smith, 2010, p. 40) or (p. 40).
- A citation for multiple, sequential pages might look like (Smith, 2010, pp. 40-45) or (pp. 40-45).