How do you arm the Simon XT for instant mode?
Arming Method – Stay Mode Press DOORS+WINDOWS button. Panel will then display and/or say “Doors and Windows On” and the DOORS+WINDOWS button lights up. The arming process begins with exit beeps sounding.
Why is my Simon XT beeping?
This indicates a low battery in the Smoke Detector. Remove battery to stop beeping and replace.
How do I bypass Simon XT?
Simon XT – Bypass Sensors
- Press Doors+Windows then Motions to Arm.
- Press Bypass then enter Master Code then press or to scroll sensors.
- Press OK or BYPASS to bypass and Arm.
What is the default installer code for a Simon XT panel?
Installer code Depending on how the access code is set, the default installer code is 654321, 54321, 4321 (factory default), or 321.
How do I reset my Simon XT?
You can reset an Interlogix Simon XT to factory defaults by first powering down the panel completely. Then hold down the four top buttons on the panel while the system is being powered back on. If successful, the Simon XT will reboot with its factory default settings fully restored.
How do I turn off the low battery chime on my Simon XT?
To turn off the trouble beeps at your key pad:
- Scroll down on the Simon XT until you see “System Programming”
- Immediately press “OK”
- Enter your Master Code and press “OK”
- It will display “Access Codes”
- Press OK (it will start Flashing “ON”)
- Press Status 5 times.
How do you turn off the trouble beep on Simon XT?
Simon XTi – Silencing Trouble Beeps
- Press GEAR icon at the bottom right then press DOWN ARROW 3 times.
- Press ENTER by Programming then enter the Master Code, then press OK.
- Press SIREN OPTIONS then UNCHECK Trouble Beeps then press CLOSE to exit.
- Press CLOSE again to exit programming.
How do you bypass a Frontpoint sensor?
Users can bypass sensors with the Frontpoint Hub through the Frontpoint App or the Frontpoint website:
- Open the Frontpoint App or website and login to see your system.
- From the drop-down menu select, “Security System.”
- Tap the “Bypass Sensors” link and you will see a list of the sensors you can bypass.
How do I reset my Simon XT code?
Simon XTi – Change Master Code
- Press bottom right GEAR icon then press DOWN ARROW several times.
- Press ENTER button by Programming then enter Master Code then press OK.
- Press ACCESS CODES then press box by Master Code.
- Enter new Master Code then press SAVE then CLOSE button to exit User.