How do I send a text message to a metropcs phone from my computer?
How to Send Text Messages to a Metro PCS Phone From Your Computer
- Sign into your email account; any email account provider will work. Then begin composing a new message.
- Next, address the e-mail to ##########@mymetropcs.com.
- Finally, type out the text you want to send into the email and send it.
Can I text metropcs?
Metro PCS is a European style pre-paid carrier and the above textPlus arrangement is specific to $45 and $65 service plans. Participating users can send the message “! chat” to the 60611 short code, enter in their contacts and let the free texting begin.
What is the message center number for metropcs?
By calling 1-888-8metro8 (1-888-863-8768)
What is metropcs SMS email?
SMS Gateway Listing
|Alltel Wireless||[email protected] (SMS & MMS) [email protected] (SMS) [email protected] (MMS)|
|Metro PCS||[email protected]|
|Sprint (PCS)||mobile-numbe[email protected] SMS) [email protected] (MMS)|
How can I send a text message to a cell phone online?
Welcome to SMSpack.in – Your personalised web based SMS service….
|Send Instant SMS to any mobile phone in India.|
|Enter Mobile Number|
|To: +91||Example: +91 9840093858|
|Character Count – 0|
How can I send a text message online?
Send a text message
- On your computer, go to voice.google.com.
- Open the tab for Messages .
- At the top, click Send a message.
- Enter a contact’s name or phone number. To create a group text message, add up to 7 names or phone numbers.
- At the bottom, enter your message, and click Send .
How do I text MetroPCS?
Now you can get real-time estimated arrival information with METRO’s new Next Bus Text service….Single Route Text
- Find the bus stop number located at the lower left-hand corner of the bus stop signage.
- Send a text to 6-9-7-4-3-3.
- Enter the bus stop number, add a space, enter the route you wish to ride and press send.
What is the SMS gateway for T-Mobile?
|Mobile carrier||SMS gateway domain||MMS gateway domain|
Why are my texts not sending MetroPCS?
When your MetroPCS mobile phone will not send a text message, it could be the result of a lack of a network connection or the need to reset your phone. You may also need to check the phone’s message center number or ensure you are correctly entering the recipient’s phone number.
How do I contact MetroPCS?
1 (888) 863-8768
Metro by T-Mobile/Customer service
How do I send an SMS or MMS from email?
Just substitute a 10-digit cell number for ‘number’ for each carrier below:
- AT: [email protected] (SMS), [email protected] (MMS)
- T-Mobile: [email protected] (SMS & MMS)
- Verizon: [email protected] (SMS), [email protected] (MMS)
- Sprint: [email protected] (SMS), [email protected] (MMS)
How can I send a text message without a phone number?
Type the text message’s text into the body section of the new email form. You can leave the “Subject” text field blank. Select the “Send” button. This will send your email’s body text as a text message.
What is the MetroPCS phone email address?
Can you get text message records from Metro PCS?
Metro pcs does not retain text messaging records for public use, only subpoena court order would grant this type of information, they have a subpoena holiness to cruise this information for this purpose.
How to retrieve your Metro PCS call history?
– Download and install our Android Data Recovery. – Connect the Android phone to your computer and you may be asked to authorize the permission for analyzing. – Follow the on-screen instruction to start the Metro Call log recovery procedure.
How to check Metro PCS call log online?
Go to the online Metro PCS service and log-in to your account.