How do I fix error code 4013 on Apple?
How to Fix iPhone Error 4013
- Update iTunes to the latest version.
- Force restart the iPhone.
- Connect the device to iTunes and download and install the latest iOS update.
- Update your Mac or check for and install updates on your PC.
- Try a different USB cable.
- Restore using a different computer.
How do I fix a restore error on my iPhone?
If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad,…
- Update your Mac or PC. Install updates for your Mac.
- Plug directly into your computer. Plug your iOS device directly into your computer’s USB port (not into an attached keyboard or USB hub).
- Check your computer’s security software.
- Try again.
How do you fix the iPhone could not be restored an unknown error occurred 21?
Here are the steps to fix the iPhone error 21.
- Restart iTunes by updating iTunes.
- Update iTunes to Repair iPhone Error 21.
- Turning Off or Adjusting Your Anti-Virus.
- Checking the Host File.
- Unplugging Any Unnecessary USB Devices.
- Checking the Sensor Cable.
- Using DFU Mode to Fix iTunes Error 21.
How do I fix error 9 on my iPhone?
Fix Error 9 When Updating or Restoring Your iPhone
- Update macOS and iTunes.
- Disable All Security and Privacy Software.
- Use a Different Cable and Computer.
- Check Date and Time Settings.
- Enter Recovery Mode.
Does ReiBoot cost money?
ReiBoot is one such software program that you can download on your Windows device and fix common Apple device issues. The software is available for free, but you can access advanced features by upgrading to the premium version.
What is DFU mode Apple?
DFU mode lets the device interface with iTunes, update the firmware and restore the OS without automatically installing the last downloaded version. It’s useful for installing older versions of iOS if a beta persistently hangs your phone, or if a jailbreak goes bad.
What is Apple Error Code 9?
Error 9 is among the error codes that prompt during firmware updates or system restores on iPhones or iPads via iTunes. As described in the Apple support page, this error has something to do with a problem with the USB connection to your device that is causing it to unexpectedly disconnect when syncing.
How do I fix error code 21?
Method 1 – Wait & Press F5: This method is one of the easiest ways to fix the error code 21 on your PC. You just wait for a few seconds and then, you need to press the F5 key. It will update the view of Device Manager and so the error will probably go away.
How do I fix Error 21?
Dial *#*#4636#*#*. Refresh it then the problem should be resolved!
What is Error Code 9 Apple?
How do I fix error 9 on iPhone 11?
How to fix iTunes error 9?
- Check USB cable & port.
- Restore iPhone with iTunes on another computer.
- Force your device to restart.
- Check Anti-Virus & Firewall on your computer.
- Update iTunes to the latest version.
- Use Recovery Mode to Fix iTunes Error 9.
- Choose to update iPhone wirelessly.
Can ReiBoot be trusted?
Tenorshare ReiBoot is both fast and reliable, which confirms that this program is very effective. The software delivers what it promises, which means it will repair any iOS issue out there. However, not every repair is possible in the standard Fix mode that doesn’t involve data loss.
How to fix iPhone error 4013?
Firstly,back up your iPhone.
What does error 4013 mean?
The iTunes Error 4013 is usually hardware related. It is often caused by a faulty cable or a faulty port. In simple words, the error is actually due to problems in connectivity between your PC/Mac and iPhone/ iPad. Hence, it is comparatively easy to resolve this issue as you don’t have to squeeze your brain, unlike other errors.
How to fix iPad error 4013?
Quickly and press release the Volume Up button and follow the same with the Volume Down button.
How can I fix the iTunes error 4013 [solutions collections]?
Try to Use Another Computer. If you found your iPhone connects to PC or Mac,and it shows error 4013,then you can try to use another computer.