Why is this example considered a weak research question?
Answer: B. it requires only quick fact-checking for an answer. This is an example of a weak research question because it only requires quick fact-checking in order to obtain the answer. The purpose of research is to contribute to the body of knowledge of a particular branch of study.
Why is fast food bad for you?
Because fast food is high in sodium, saturated fat, trans fat, and cholesterol, it isn’t something you should eat often. Eating too much over a long period of time can lead to issues such as high blood pressure, heart disease, and unwanted weight gain.
Can fast food kill you?
Today, eating processed foods and fast foods may kill more people prematurely than cigarette smoking. Authorities determined the 71% figure by classifying people with a body mass index (BMI) over 25 kg/m2 as overweight or obese.
What is most likely the purpose of fast food companies advertising?
What is the most likely reason fast-food companies want to advertise and sell their products in schools? To gain more young customers. To create an early sense of brand loyalty in their customer base.
Why is fast food advertising bad?
Food industry advertising that targets children and youth has been linked to the increase of childhood obesity. Advertising by other industries often objectifies girls and women, contributing to body dissatisfaction, eating disorders, low self-esteem and depression.
What is the healthiest takeout food?
- Steamed summer roll instead of a deep-fried spring roll.
- Grilled, not fried, chicken parmesan.
- Steamed vegetable dumplings instead of fried wontons.
- Soft-shell taco rather than a fried hard-shell taco (or even better — a taco salad with lettuce).
- Baked potato instead of fries.
What is the most effective research question?
In general, however, a good research question should be: Clear and focused. In other words, the question should clearly state what the writer needs to do. Not too broad and not too narrow.
What is the healthiest fast food?
10 Fast-Food Restaurants That Serve Healthy Foods
- Chipotle. Chipotle Mexican Grill is a restaurant chain that specializes in foods like tacos and burritos.
- Chick-fil-A. Chick-fil-A is a fast-food restaurant that specializes in chicken sandwiches.
- Ruby Tuesday.
- The Cheesecake Factory.
What is the most effective type of research question Brainly?
Therefore, the most effective type of research question is a question that is challenging and does not have one correct.
What’s the worst takeaway to eat?
Here are a list of takeaway foods to avoid
- Subway. Something that most people don’t realise is that most six inch Subway rolls contain more calories and fat than a Big Mac, yet it is something that is advertised as being healthy.
- Pizza. Everyone loves pizza right?
What is the most unhealthy thing at McDonalds?
These 10 items will pack the biggest caloric punch.
- Big Breakfast With Hotcakes (1,150 calories).
- McFlurry With M&M’s, 16 oz cup (930 calories).
- McCafe Shakes, 22 oz cup (830-850 calories).
- Cheeseburger Happy Meal (840 calories).
- Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese (750 calories).
- Frappe Mocha, Large (680 calories).
What is the most healthy takeaway?
Try to avoid: any creamy curries, such as korma, passanda or masala with pilau rice, naan, bhajis, pakoras and poppadoms. Healthier options: tandoori-cooked meat or jalfrezi or madras with chicken, prawns or vegetables, plain rice and chapatti.
Why does fast food look better on TV?
So why does it look so good in ads? It’s because food stylists are paying a lot of attention to that pork product, cooking the bacon by weaving it over and under tubes before it goes into the oven, which creates the perfect ribbon effect.
What is a good qualitative problem statement?
A good qualitative problem statement Conveys a sense of emerging design. A good qualitative problem statement Conveys a sense of emerging design. This answer has been confirmed as correct and helpful.
How do you describe an effective problem statement?
A problem statement should describe an undesirable gap between the current-state level of performance and the desired future-state level of performance. A problem statement should include absolute or relative measures of the problem that quantify that gap, but should not include possible causes or solutions!