What model is Samsung S4?
|SoC||Samsung Exynos 5 Octa Exynos 5410||Samsung Exynos 5 Octa Exynos 5410|
|CPU||1.6 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A15 & 1.2 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7||1.6 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A15 & 1.2 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7|
|GPU||IT SGX544MP3||IT SGX544MP3|
How do you update the Samsung Galaxy S4?
Update software versions
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the More tab.
- Tap About device.
- Tap Software update. If you are not connected to Wi-Fi, you will receive a prompt to connect. If Wi-Fi is not available, tap on OK.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Wait as your phone restarts and updates.
How good is the Samsung Galaxy S4?
– Stunning 5-inch Full HD screen – Vast array of features – Powerful quad-core processor
What are the specs of a Samsung Galaxy S4?
Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 Android smartphone. Announced Mar 2013. Features 5.0″ display, Snapdragon 600 chipset, 13 MP primary camera, 2 MP front camera, 2600 mAh battery, 64 GB storage, 2 GB RAM
How much does a Galaxy S4 phone cost?
How much does an Galaxy S4 cost? Galaxy S4 prices start at $29 and can cost as much as $40 for models in better condition with more storage. Buying used, directly from another Swappa user usually means the cheapest price.
Does Galaxy S3 and S4 have the same battery?
The Galaxy S3 battery is fully compatible with the S4, despite the different sizing. The thickness and height are the same, with a small difference in width….