What is a big word for thank you?
In this page you can discover 33 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for thanks, like: much-obliged, I thank you, appreciation, grateful, gratitude, gratefulness, acknowledgment, ta (British), thankfulness, blessing and thanksgiving.
What to say to a friend you appreciate?
Appreciation Quotes for a Friend “I appreciate you and the many years of friendship you’ve provided.” “I appreciate your compassion and understanding. If you ever need a friend to listen to, I’ll always be here to return the favor.” “When it comes to true friendship, I couldn’t have asked for a better friend than you.
Is it OK to tell someone you like them over text?
Like Dr. Bashan said, it can be difficult for people to tell their crush that they like them face-to-face. So don’t feel guilty if you’d rather do it over text message. So telling someone you’re interested over text message gives them time to collect their thoughts, instead of having to answer you on the spot.
Is it OK to tell someone you love them over text?
“Reminding someone that you love them by texting can be a nice way to gift someone emotionally,” she says. “You just don’t want to cheapen the sentiment or the phrase, so don’t use it frivolously.” And BTW, texting “I love you” may be a nice addendum to saying it in person, but it’s certainly no replacement.
How do I drop hints to my crush?
Especially if it’s a budding relationship, these little actions can be the perfect way to drop hints.
- Touch your face and hair when you’re talking to them.
- Touch them, casually, on the arm or knee when you’re talking to them.
- Laugh at their jokes.
- Touch their arm or knee when you laugh at their jokes.
How do you appreciate someone through text?
Appreciation SMS Text Messages
- You are caring, kind, and thoughtful.
- I thank you from the bottom of my heart, Thank you for being there for me in these difficult moments in my life.
- Thanks for being there for me when I need you most.
- Thank you, my dear friend, you are the best.
- Thank you God for your rivers of love that flows towards me.
How do you acknowledge someone appreciation?
How to Accept a Compliment
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you know if a boy likes you but is hiding it?
6 Signs a Guy Likes You But Is Trying Not to Show It
- He Finds Reasons to Talk to You. When a guy likes you but is hiding it, he’ll find reasons and excuses to talk to you.
- He Holds Your Gaze Longer Than Usual.
- He’s Always Available for You.
- He Remembers Details About You.
- He Invites You on Non-Dates.
- He Always Tries to Impress You.
How do you tell someone that you care about them over text?
If you don’t know where to start, here are some ideas to help you begin your own sweet text serenade:
- Express What You Wish You Were Doing.
- When You Think Of Them, Let Them Know.
- Tell Them How They Make You Feel.
- Send A Text Of Worship.
- Own The Cheesiness.
- Tell Them A Story.
- Send Them A Song.
- Give Them A Superlative.