What dentist do celebrities use?
Bill Dorfman is not just a famous cosmetic and general dentist, he is THE most famous cosmetic dentist world wide. Affectionately known as “America’s Dentist,” Dr. Bill is widely recognized world-wide as a leading dentist who is responsible for creating smiles for many of Hollywood’s brightest stars. In fact, Dr.
Who has the worst teeth in the world?
5 Countries with the Worst Oral Health
- Poland. This Eastern European country has one of the highest tooth decay rates in the world.
- Bolivia. This country nestled in the middle of South America has some of the worst oral health in the region.
Who is the first dentist in the world?
Enter Egypt in 2686 BC Dr Hesy-Ra (aka Hesy-Re & Hesire) was the first documented physician in the world.
Which country has the best dentists?
Danish people have the fewest dental health problems, with Denmark ranking first for dental conditions. Greece has the best access to dentists. There are 125 dentists for every 100,000 citizens, compared to 50 in 100,000 in the Netherlands.
Who is the whitest teeth in the world?
With a DMFT score of 0.8, Sweden scores a spot among the top five. Its citizens have some of the cleanest, whitest, straightest teeth in the world.
What counts as a publication on a CV?
Publications to list on a resume might include: Trade conference presentations. Books or book chapters. Articles in trade association magazines….This can include:
- Academic books.
- Research papers published in journals.
- Research papers waiting to be published.
- Scholarly articles.
- Conference papers.
How do you put publications on a resume?
Publications on a Resume
- Put them in a separate resume section called “Publications.”
- Add your publications section below your education.
- Include each publication in a new bullet point.
- List the year and title.
- Add the name of the magazine, website, or journal.
- Stick with publications that show required skills.
Who is the richest dentist in the world?
Which country pays dentists the most?