What are nice words?
WORDS RELATED TO NICE
What is the hardest book to read?
Please use the comments to tell us/humble brag about the hardest book you’ve ever read!
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
- Distinction: A Social Critique of the Judgement of Taste by Pierre Bourdieu.
- Ulysses by James Joyce.
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.
How do you write a scholarship essay?
How to Write an Essay for a School Scholarship
- Grab the Reader. Never underestimate the power of a strong introduction.
- Re-adjust and Re-use Your Scholarship Essays.
- Always Surprise.
- Follow the Essay Instructions.
- Stay Focused on the Scholarship Essay Topic.
- Have a Point!
- Check Your Essay for Spelling Errors.
- Use Correct Grammar and Punctuation.
Is pulchritudinous a bad word?
Even though it looks (and sounds) like it would describe a disease or a bad attitude, pulchritudinous actually describes a person of breathtaking, heartbreaking… beauty. Let’s be honest: Your opportunities for using this word in casual conversation are probably pretty slim.
What are the hardest words to spell?
Top 10 Hardest Words to Spell
- Pochemuchka. A Russian term used when a person asks too many questions.
- Gobbledegook. Gobbledegook is incoherent babbling in a fashion that makes no sense amounting to random words and noises to your listeners.
How can I be cute?
Method 1 of 2: Act Positive
- Smile. Do not look like a goof when you smile; just smile like you always do. Be cute and happy, but not over the top!
- Laugh heartily. Laugh to feel good, laugh to cheer up others and laugh with others.
- Have fun. Everyone likes a person who is fun, social, and outgoing!
How do you start a scholarship essay about yourself?
5 Tips to Writing a Convincing Scholarship Essay
- Introduce Yourself. Be sure to mention your name and for which scholarship you are writing your essay.
- Provide a Brief Background. Let me highlight the word “brief” one more time.
- Highlight Accomplishments.
- Express Need.
- Conclude Your Story.
What is the longest word for beautiful?
Pulchritudinous | Definition of Pulchritudinous at Dictionary.com.
What is the longest song in the world?
The Rise and Fall of Bossanova
How would you describe yourself for a scholarship?
Focus on yourself – your unique qualities, skills, and achievements. Focus on your financial needs – financial hardships caused by personal circumstances. Focus on your career goals – the prospects after getting a scholarship.
What are some cute words?
other words for cute
What word takes 3 hours to say?
METHIONYLTHREONYLTHREONYGLUTAMINYLARGINYL … Note the ellipses. All told, the full chemical name for the human protein titin is 189,819 letters, and takes about three-and-a-half hours to pronounce.
What are 2 synonyms for beautiful?
- attractive, pretty, handsome, good-looking, nice-looking, pleasing, alluring, prepossessing, as pretty as a picture.
- lovely, charming, delightful, appealing, engaging, winsome.
- ravishing, gorgeous, heavenly, stunning, arresting, glamorous, irresistible, bewitching, beguiling.
What do 500 words look like?
When it comes to comparing pages with word count, 500 words is an important number to remember. Using single spacing, 500 words is the same as 1 page. With double spacing, it’s around 2 pages. In both cases you’ll be using margins of a standard 1 inch and a font such as Times New Roman or Arial in 12pt size.
What is the biggest word in?
The longest word in any of the major English language dictionaries is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, a word that refers to a lung disease contracted from the inhalation of very fine silica particles, specifically from a volcano; medically, it is the same as silicosis.
What are examples of scholarship?
- Academic Scholarships and Merit Scholarships.
- Athletic Scholarships.
- Cancer Scholarships.
- Corporate Scholarships.
- Essay Scholarships.
- Full Tuition Scholarships.
- Last Dollar Scholarships.
- Minority Scholarships.
What are the 5 longest words?
- 10 Longest Words in the English Language.
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
- Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters)
- Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters)
- Honorificabilitudinitatibus (27 letters)
- Thyroparathyroidectomized (25 letters)
- Antiestablishmentarian (22 letters)
What is the longest word in English?
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis Appearing in the Oxford English Dictionary, this 45-letter word for a disease is the longest English word that is defined in a major dictionary. It’s a technical word referring to the lung disease more commonly known as silicosis.
What is the shortest word?
How do I start an essay about myself?
To get started, check out these 9 tips on how to write an essay about yourself:
- Create a List of Questions.
- Brainstorm and Outline.
- Be Vulnerable.
- Use Personal Examples.
- Write in the First Person.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Show Off…But Stay on Topic!
- Show Personality.
- Know Your Audience.