How do you format a reference page in APA 6th edition?
Quick Rules for an APA Reference List
- Start a new page for your Reference list.
- Double-space the list.
- Start the first line of each reference at the left margin; indent each subsequent line five spaces (a hanging indent).
- Put your list in alphabetical order.
How do you cite an anthology in APA?
Include the original publication date at the end of the reference entry and within in-text citations when applicable:
- In-text citation: (Author, 1989/2019)
- Reference entry: Author, A. (2019). Title of original work. In E. Editor (Ed.). Title of anthology or collection in sentence case and italics (pp. xx-xxx).
How do you reference a magazine?
References: Author Surname, Initial(s) Year, ‘Article title’, Magazine Title, Day Month, page range. Author Surname, Initial(s) Year, ‘Article title’, Magazine Title, Day Month, page range. viewed Day Month Year, magazine home page [if viewed online]>.
How do I cite an anthology?
To cite an anthology in MLA of works by the same author, you include the author of the work, title, collection title, editor’s name, publisher, year, and page range. An example of an MLA anthology citation includes: Frost, Robert.
How do you reference Forbes in APA?
Forbes, 200(1), 38-42. Format: Author, A. A. (Year, Month Day). Review title [Review of the book Book title].
Do you include month in APA citation?
In an APA reference list, journal article citations include only the year of publication, not the exact date, month, or season.
How do you cite a whole magazine in APA?
How to Cite an Entire Magazine in APA
- Look for the volume and issue number on the content page of the magazine.
- Not all magazines have volume and issue numbers.
- Include “The,” “A” or “An” if they are part of the official title of the magazine.
- Do not add a period after the website address.
How do you cite a monthly publication?
Author, F. M. (Year, Month Day of publication). Article title. Magazine Title, volume(issue), pp.