How do you cite with two authors?
A Work by Two Authors Name both authors in the signal phrase or in parentheses each time you cite the work. Use the word “and” between the authors’ names within the text and use the ampersand in parentheses.
How do you cite a publication on a resume?
How to list publications on a resume
- Author’s Last name, Author’s First and Middle names or Initials. Title of article/chapter + Name of journal/magazine/website etc.
- Year of publication. Publishers or Issue number + Volume number + (if applicable) Page numbers. Remember to include the URL if the publication is online.
How do you list a co-author on a CV?
- List all the authors (put yourself in bold).
- List the first x authors (where 10 is a common value of x) then put et al (several journals/funding bodies use this format). Choose x so your name always appears.
- List all the authors up to and including your name, and then put et al.
- List just the first author.
What is the format if the author is only one?
Answer. If you are citing a book or reference with a single author, the format may depend on what kind of citation you will make. In paraphrase in-text citation, the format would be: Author Surname, Year. In quotation citations, Author Surname, Year, Page Number would be the format.
How do you parenthetically cite two authors in MLA?
Include last name of both authors connected by the word ‘and’, followed by the page number (no comma before the page number) in parentheses. Include the first author’s last name followed by ‘et al. ‘ and the page number (no comma before the page number) in parentheses.
How do you in text cite 4 authors in APA?
Specifically, articles with one or two authors include all names in every in-text citation; articles with three, four, or five authors include all names in the first in-text citation but are abbreviated to the first author name plus et al.
How do you reference a co-author?
Works by two authors should list the last names and first initials separated by an ampersand (&). These names should be followed by the date of publication enclosed in parentheses. If the work is a journal article, the title of the article should immediately follow the publication date.
How do you denote co first author on resume?
Traditionally, co-first authors are indicated by an asterisk and the order of the individuals is the decision of the PI. Once the paper is published, it appears in print as follows: co-Author 1*, co-Author 2*, Author 3, and Author 4.
How do you cite a book with two authors in APA?
Book with Two Authors or Editors (p. If you are dealing with two editors instead of two authors, you would simply insert the names of the editors into the place where the authors’ names are now, followed by “(Eds.)” without the quotation marks (see the Example). The rest of the format would remain the same.