How do you cite an Army regulation in APA format?
Here are the basic elements of an APA Style reference for a regulation drawn from the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Name of the regulation. Start the reference with the name of the regulation if the regulation is commonly identified by its name.
- Title number.
- Abbreviated name of the source.
- Section number.
How do you cite a strategic plan?
Include the year of publication enclosed in parenthesis, the title of the strategic plan in italics capitalizing only the first letter, the report or volume number if available with the number enclosed in parenthesis, the location and name of the publisher if the source is a printed publication.
How do you quote a statement?
Proper Punctuation – Quotes
- If you start by telling who said it, use a comma and then the first quotation mark.
- If you put the quote first and then tell who said it, use a comma at the end of the sentence, and then the second quotation mark.
- Punctuation always goes inside the quotation marks if it is a direct quote.
How do you cite a memorandum?
N Memorandum citations like correspondence citations must include the author of the memorandum and the recipient of the memorandum, the date, the record creator, the record title, archives information, series number, box/folder number, and the location number.
How do you cite a government memorandum?
- Treat a government document as a book, report, or brochure.
- If a person is named on the title page, use her or him as author.
- If no person is named, use the government agency, department, or branch as a group author.
- Give the name of the group author exactly as it appears on the title page.
Why does Hamlet say to be or not to be?
Hamlet says ‘To be or not to be’ because he is questioning the value of life and asking himself whether it’s worthwhile hanging in there. He is extremely depressed at this point and fed up with everything in the world around him, and he is contemplating putting an end to himself.
How do I cite a government act in APA?
There are just five pieces of information that you need when creating an APA Style reference for a basic federal statute: the name of the statute, the title number, the name of the source in which you found the statute, the section number(s) of the statute, and the year of the source in which you found the statute
Why does Ophelia kill herself?
Ophelia kills herself because the fate of Denmark is placed on her shoulders when she is asked to more or less spy on Hamlet, her father has been murdered (by her former lover no less), from the confusion created by her father and brother with regard to the meaning of love, and her suicide is even an act of revenge.