How do you appreciate someone for hard work?
For a job well done
- Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
- Wonderful, this is more than I expected.
- This is so great I don’t need to make any revisions to it at all.
- I appreciate your critical thinking around this project.
- Well done—and ahead of deadline too!
- You are such a team player.
How do you show gratitude in words?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
How do you express your gratitude to a friend?
Whether to your friend, colleague, neighbor, or family member, here are several thoughtful ways to express gratitude to those who should hear it.
- 1 Show a little enthusiasm.
- 2 Vary your vocabulary.
- 3 Get specific.
- 4 Make it public.
- 5 Share a list of your favorite things about them.
- 6 Write them a handwritten letter.
How do you appreciate students for their good work?
101 Ways To Say “Very Good!”
- I’m happy to see you working like that.
- You’ve just about mastered that.
- You’re really working hard today.
- I’m proud of the way you worked today.
- That’s the best you’ve ever done.
- You’re doing that much better.
- Keep working on it. You’re good.
- Couldn’t have done it better myself.
What are some nice things to say?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
How do you praise students efforts?
When to Give Praise
- I can see your hard work in this assignment.
- You have not quit even with this tough problem.
- Keep using your strategies! You’re making good progress!
- You have really grown (in these areas).
- I can see a difference in your work compared to yesterday.
How do you express appreciation to a friend?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
What should I write in a letter to God?
- You have always been very kind.
- You always helped me overcome my inner fears.
- You have always heard my dreams and fulfilled them.
- You have always made things easy for me.
- You have always been very generous when it came to fulfil my wishes.
- You have always shown me the right path.
- You have always kept me safe.
How do you write a thank you to God?
Dear God, life is blissful, and all credit goes to you. Thank you for all the countless blessings you have given me in every step of life. Thank you is little for all the happiness you give me along with my loved ones. Thank God for letting me live so long with them and for all the good things I have in this life.
How do you appreciate your team?
Ways to make employees feel appreciated
- Use a corporate gamification system.
- Let employees give and receive “props.”
- Feed them.
- Express your gratitude on social media.
- Connect rewards to your company.
- Delegate a team award.
- Offer fitness opportunities.
- Give employees extra time off.
How do you convey thanks to a team?
Here are 40 great ways to say thank you to your employees.
- Give up the good parking spot. Consider offering the best parking spots in the lot to those employees for a job well done.
- Wall of Fame.
- Praise often.
- Lottery tickets.
- The gift of wellness.
- Have fun.
- Recognise good work.
- Sticky notes.
What do you say to staff appreciation?
Words of Appreciation from Co-workers or Peers
- Having you in the team is a matter of privilege for us.
- Every single day you inspire us with your good work.
- I just wanted to add that you mean a lot as my colleague.
- Thank you for being a great addition to our team.
- You mean a lot to our team.
How do you write a petition letter to God?
How to get started with writing the prayer of petition
- Reason. The reason I write petitioning prayers, is because the Word says we should.
- Motivation. You need to figure out the “what” of your reason behind your prayer.
- Be Specific. Be specific!
- Speak life.
How do you write an appreciation letter for well done?
Dear Ernie Kelley, Thank you for the fantastic job you have been doing for our company lately. Your hard work and dedication has really helped us out during a difficult time in our company. We just wanted to make sure you know how much you are valued and appreciated.
How do you express thankfulness?
How can I give thanks to my team?
9 Simple Ways to Give Thanks to Your Team
- Tell them.
- Let them leave early or work remotely.
- Recognition gamification.
- Make their lives easier.
- Give them a (thoughtful) gift.
- Award a team trophy.
- Treat them to lunch.
- Pay for their continuing education.
How do you write a message to God?
Start your prayer letter by acknowledging God for all of the many blessings He has given you in your life. When you are thanking God in your prayer letter, you should start it off as “Dear Lord, I would like to thank you for ____________” and then write down whatever you would like to thank God for.
How do you congratulate your team on success?
Thanks for coming up with good ideas which eventually help us so much! Thank you, team. A success well deserves, and this a great achievement for you guys as well as for the company. I want the team to know that I really appreciate your efforts.