How do you alphabetize a list?
Sort a list alphabetically in Word
- Select the list you want to sort.
- Go to Home > Sort.
- Set Sort by to Paragraphs and Text.
- Choose Ascending (A to Z) or Descending (Z to A).
- Select OK.
What do you put in a works cited page?
Components of Works Cited Entries
- Author. Author(s) and/or editor(s).
- Title of source. Book Title: And Subtitle if Included.
- Title of container, Book Title,
- Other contributors, Other contributors (if applicable),
- Version, Edition (if applicable),
- Number, Volume (if applicable),
- Publication date,
How do you cite Google sources?
Cite the resource you found via the Google search (e.g., a web page), not the Google search itself. If you’re reporting on how many items came up in a Google search, simply describe your method e.g., a Google search of X resulted in about results.
How do you cite a map in APA?
- Map publisher.
- Year of publication.
- Title of map section (in italics).
- Tile, scale (in italics).
- Retrieved from…
What are three ways to cite a source?
There are four common methods of referring to a source document in the text of an essay, thesis or assignment. These methods are direct quotation from another source, paraphasing or summarising material, and citing the whole of a source document.
How do you cite an online map?
Interactive Reference Map Map Title [map]. Data date if known. Scale; Name of person who generated map; Name of software used to generate the map or “Title of the Complete Document or Site”. (date generated).
What is Harvard method of referencing?
The Harvard style is an author-date referencing system, which draws upon the sixth edition of the ‘Style Manual for Authors Editors and Printers’. Each work or source referred to within the body of your writing is given an in-text reference and an entry in the Reference list at the end of the document.