How do I reset my iPhone to factory settings without a password or computer?
Steps to Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode
- Download and install iMyFone LockWiper on your PC/Mac.
- Connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Download the firmware package for your iPhone.
- Click “Start Unlock”.
- This would totally reset your iPhone to factory default and the lock will be removed from your iPhone.
Can you factory reset a locked iPhone without iTunes?
Method 1. How to Factory Reset Locked iPhone/iPad without iTunes – Find My iPhone. Click on “Find iPhone” > Click on the “All Devices” option > Select the device that has been disabled > Click “Erase iPhone”. Afterward, your device will reset back to factory settings and all data will be removed.
How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
Factory reset your iPhone
- In “Settings,” scroll down and tap “General.”
- At the bottom of the “General” page, tap “Reset.”
- To factory reset your iPhone, select “Erase All Content and Settings.”
- You’ll be prompted to enter your passcode, then your device will ask you to confirm that you want to erase everything.
How do I completely reset my iPhone 6?
Perform a factory data reset
- From the home screen select the. Settings app.
- Scroll to and select General, then scroll to and select Transfer or Reset iPhone.
- Select Erase All Content and Settings to reset device, then select Continue.
- Select Finish Upload Then Erase or Erase Now.
- Select Erase iPhone to confirm.
How to unlock any iPhone 6 without the passcode?
Unlock iPhone 6/6S without Passcode. Now, press the “Start Unlock” button to start cracking but you are unable to save your data. In the end, it will show the progress of unlocking, and when completed, the passcode is removed effectively. Now you will be able to set a new iPhone password and Touch ID on your iPhone 6 / 6s.
How do I restore my iPhone 6 to factory?
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Enter the passcode,read the warning,then choose Erase.
How to factory reset iPhone 6 without iCloud password?
Select “All Devices” and also select your iPhone that you want to wipe.
How to unlock iPhone 6 without SIM card?
Unlock iPhone Using Another SIM Card. If you have another SIM card,or you can access to someone else’s SIM card,you can use it to activate your iPhone