How do I create a smart form?
Creating a Smart Form
- Begin by navigating to the Manage Smart Forms page.
- Click the Create button.
- In this demonstration, Procurement BU, Smart Form name and Instruction Text were entered for you.
- Add Keywords to the smart form.
- Enter the desired information into the Keywords field.
- The Image URL was entered for you.
- The image is displayed.
How do I fill a text form field in Word?
Create and use fill-in fields
- Position the insertion point where you want the text that will be entered by the user to appear.
- Choose Insert → Field.
- In the Field names list, choose Fill-in.
- In the Field Properties Prompt box, enter the text you want to appear to prompt the user for input.
- Optionally, enter default text.
- Click OK.
How do I enable editing in Word 2013?
Enable editing in your document
- Go to File > Info.
- Select Protect document.
- Select Enable Editing.
How do you unlock a document in Word 2013?
To open all your documents in full editing mode in Word 2013 or Word 2010, just follow these simple steps.
- Click the File tab in the upper left corner.
- Select Options.
- Select Trust Center in the left pane.
- Click Trust Center Settings.
- Select Protected View.
- Uncheck all three options under Protected View and Click Ok.
How do you fix numbering in Word 2013?
To correct it, right click on the number (should be grey if you click on it with normal Word settings) for Heading 1, and choose ‘Adjust list indents…’
What is field function in Word?
Word fields are placeholders that store and display data. They perform simple tasks, such as returning the current date or current page number, but they’re much more than that. You can use them to ask questions, make decisions based on specific conditions, and perform calculations.
How do I make a Word document fillable and not editable?
Head on to the “Protect” section on the ribbon and click the button labeled “Protect Document.” You should then click the button named “Restrict Formatting and Editing.” On the options that appear, select the one that says “Allow only this type of editing in the document” and pick “Filling in forms.” Once you’re done.
How do you insert numbered equations in Word?
Insert → Equation into center column (type in current equation or placeholder). Click References → Insert Caption. Adjust numbering as desired. Cut and past number from above location to right column of equation table.
Can you make a Word document a fillable form?
You can create the form with the desktop version of Word with the instructions in Create a fillable form. When you save the document and reopen it in Word for the web, you’ll see the changes you made.
How do I create a fillable PDF form in Word for Mac?
Go to “File” —> “Print”, make sure “Create Fillable Pdf PDF” is selected as your printer, and then click the Print button. Word will ask you where to save the PDF file you’re creating. Create Fillable Pdf will ask you a couple of questions.
How do I create a fillable form in Word 2013?
Creating Fillable Forms Using Microsoft Word
- Enable Developer Tab. Open Microsoft Word, then go to the File Tab > Options > Customize Ribbon > check the Developer Tab in the right column > Click OK.
- Insert a Control.
- Edit Filler Text.
- Design Mode button again to exit the mode.
- Customize Content Controls.
How do I create an interactive word document?
Creating an interactive document in Word
- Delete any boxes you have on your page.
- Place the cursor where you want a tick box.
- With the Developer tab selected click on the Legacy Tools function in the Controls group.
- Select the Check Box Form Field option.
- Your tick box may be shaded grey (or not).
- Continue adding tick boxes to the rest of your document.
How do I make a document editable?
How to create fillable PDF files:
- Open Acrobat: Click on the “Tools” tab and select “Prepare Form.”
- Select a file or scan a document: Acrobat will automatically analyze your document and add form fields.
- Add new form fields: Use the top toolbar and adjust the layout using tools in the right pane.
- Save your fillable PDF:
How do I write formulas in Word 2013?
Insert Math Equations in Word 2013
- First of all open the document that you want to insert a math equation into and place your mouse pointer where you need to insert it.
- Click on the “Insert” Tab and choose “Equation drop down list” within the symbol group.
- Now by clicking your desired equation add it to your documents.
How do I automatically create a dynamic field in Word?
To add these dynamic elements to a document, you use a Word feature called fields….Stick an automatic word count at the end of the document:
- From the Categories list, select Document Information.
- Select NumWords from the Field Names list.
- Click OK.
How do I make a fillable Word document not editable 2010?
Protect the document so it is not editable. Press “Ctrl-A” to select the entire document, or click “Select” in the Editing group of the Home tab and choose “Select All.” Select the “Developer” tab and click “Restrict Editing” in the Protect group. Save the document before closing it.
How you can restrict editing for someone in Word 2013?
Set and Remove Editing Restrictions in Word 2013 Documents
- Open the Word document that you want to set the editing restrictions for.
- Click the File Tab and then click the Info option and then the Protect Document button that shows a list of options to be selected.
- Select the Restrict Editing option.
How do you change a field value in Word?
- Open the Microsoft Word source document that contains the variable with a value you want to change.
- On the File menu, click Info.
- Click the Properties tab in the right-hand side of the window and click the Advanced Properties option from the dropdown.