How can we solve problems in a scientific way?
As a reminder, here are the steps to the method:
- Identify the problem. The first step in the scientific method is to identify and analyze a problem.
- Form a hypothesis.
- Test the hypothesis by conducting an experiment.
- Analyze the data.
- Communicate the results.
What is general and specific problem?
general problem- you state your problem in general way. (pangkalahatan) specific problem- you state your problem in specific way (direct sa gusto mong malaman) it means that if you have a general problem the answer you want to have is also general same thought if you have specific problem.
How do you write a general problem in research?
How to write a problem statement
- Put the problem in context (what do we already know?)
- Describe the precise issue that the research will address (what do we need to know?)
- Show the relevance of the problem (why do we need to know it?)
- Set the objectives of the research (what will you do to find out?)
What does a general question mean?
When you say “I have a general question,” you are saying your question applies to a broad topic. If you say “I have a generic question” it means that your question is a very plain, common question. It is a question that you would see asked every day.
How can we solve problems?
Here are seven-steps for an effective problem-solving process.
- Identify the issues. Be clear about what the problem is.
- Understand everyone’s interests.
- List the possible solutions (options)
- Evaluate the options.
- Select an option or options.
- Document the agreement(s).
- Agree on contingencies, monitoring, and evaluation.
What is the best topic in physics?
List Of Important Physics Topics
- Newton’s Laws of Motion.
- Vectors and Projectiles.
- Work and Energy.
- Circular Motion and Gravitation.
- Electric Circuits.
- Thermal Physics.
- Vibrations and Waves.
What are some physics topics?
- Fundamental Concepts.
- Kinematics: Objects in Motion.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Electricity and Magnetism.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Atomic, Nuclear, and Particle Physics.
What is the general problem of the study?
A research problem is a statement about an area of concern, a condition to be improved, a difficulty to be eliminated, or a troubling question that exists in scholarly literature, in theory, or in practice that points to the need for meaningful understanding and deliberate investigation.
How do you write a general question?
Steps to developing a research question:
- Choose an interesting general topic. Most professional researchers focus on topics they are genuinely interested in studying.
- Do some preliminary research on your general topic.
- Consider your audience.
- Start asking questions.
- Evaluate your question.
- Begin your research.