Does AirWatch work with Android?
The product supports Apple iOS, Google Android and Chrome OS, BlackBerry QNX and Samsung Tizen. It supports MDM on Apple macOS and Windows 10, as well. A managed cloud-based MDM service, AirWatch Express, is also available.
How do I register my Android phone with AirWatch?
Enroll the device into AirWatch (Android)
- Search for AirWatch agent in the app store on your device and download it.
- Open the AirWatch Agent app and select Email Address as the authentication method.
- You will be redirected to VMware Corporate Single Sign On page .
What is AirWatch LG service?
AirWatch allows you to manage LG devices through native capabilities supported by the platform and LG-specific APIs. With AirWatch, you can remotely manage settings, policies, applications and functionality on all enterprise-grade LG devices.
How do I install Intelligent Hub on Android?
Android MDM Setup and Installation Instructions
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Once you are signed in to the Play Store, type Intelligent Hub in the search bar and click Install.
- Open the app after the installation is complete.
- Select Allow or Deny for the Hub to make and manage phone calls.
What is MDM app Android?
Mobile Device Manager Plus (MDM) is an Android MDM solution, that lets you manage Android devices running Android 4.0 or later versions with the extensive mobile device management capabilities available to manage Android devices.
What is AirWatch MDM?
Mobile Device Management (MDM) is the foundation of a comprehensive Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) platform. VMware AirWatch® Mobile Device Management™ provides a simplified, efficient way to view and manage a diverse fleet of devices from a central admin console.
How do I register my phone with MDM?
Users need to manually install the MDM profile by clicking on the enrollment request. ME MDM App (android agent) will be installed on the device. All enrolled devices will be listed in the Devices Tab in the Mobile Device Manager Plus console under Groups and Devices.
What is MDM App Android?
What is Hub app on Android?
Family Organizer App for iOS and Android Hub keeps your home & family organized. Share calendars, lists, tasks, notes & more. Everything you need to manage your busy lives.
Why MDM is required?
MDM keeps your business data protected and ensures your company retains control over confidential information. Remote locking and wiping capabilities enable companies to keep devices and data secure. With MDM, your business gains central control over policies, applications, and additional functions.
How do I remove MDM from my Android?
How to uninstall MDM agent from the managed Android device?
- On the managed mobile device, go to Settings.
- Navigate to Security.
- Select Device Administrator and disable it.
- Under Settings, go to Applications.
- Select ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus and Uninstall the MDM agent.
Can AirWatch spy on you?
Absolutely not! The AirWatch service is not spy-ware. It is a tool to help both you and the university protect important or confidential data. It does not give us the capability access and view data on your mobile device.
How to install apps on AirWatch?
– Select App Catalog from the home screen of the iOS device. – Tap on Activate/KDS to install. – Tap on ‘Install’ when prompted.
How to get AirWatch certified?
– Integrate PowerShell with AirWatch – Setting up a PowerShell Admin User – Enable Powershell Integration in AirWatch – Configure Exchange to Block or Quarantine Devices – Email Management – Cmdlets Executed by AirWatch
What is the best mobile device management software?
ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus (FREE TRIAL) ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus is a free MDM solution that can monitor desktop computers,laptops,smartphones,and tablets.
What is workspace one intelligent hub?
The VMware Workspace ONE® Intelligent Hub app offers a single destination where users can securely access, discover, connect with, and act on your corporate resources, teams, and workflow. The Intelligent Hub app is installed on iOS and Android devices to enroll mobile devices and manage their access to their resources.