Can you use TweetDeck on Android?
TweetDeck Teams — a feature that lets users share access to Twitter accounts without having to share a password — will now work in the Twitter app for iOS and Android. (Windows users were directed to use TweetDeck via the web.)
How do I open TweetDeck on Android?
How to use TweetDeck
- Click Accounts in the navigation bar.
- Click on Link another account you own.
- Read the message to understand that you’ll be creating a team relationship account you’re adding, then click continue.
- In the new window, enter the username or email and password of the account and click Authorize.
Can you schedule a tweet on Android?
Hit the calendar/clock icon to open scheduling options. Set the date and time to your choosing and time zone, a handy option if you need to figure out different times around the world. (By default, it looks like Twitter will set a tweet for exactly five days in the future.)
Is there a TweetDeck app for iPhone?
TweetDeck is not available for iPhone but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The best iPhone alternative is Hootsuite, which is free.
What is the best Twitter app for Android?
10 best Twitter apps for Android
- Albatross for Twitter.
- Fenix 2.
- Friendly For Twitter.
- Owly for Twitter.
What happened to TweetDeck?
TweetDeck is the most powerful Twitter tool for tracking real-time conversations. To that end, we are discontinuing support for our older apps: TweetDeck AIR, TweetDeck for Android and TweetDeck for iPhone. They will be removed from their respective app stores in early May and will stop functioning shortly thereafter.
Can you download TweetDeck?
Yes. If you want a simple Twitter dashboard for all your accounts, download TweetDeck. Organize your accounts, messages, and tweets, and watch your engagement grow.
How do I schedule tweets on TweetDeck?
To schedule a Tweet:
- Sign in to your TweetDeck account and click the Tweet.
- Confirm that the Twitter account you’d like to Tweet from is selected.
- Compose your Tweet.
- Click Schedule Tweet and select the date and time you’d like the Tweet posted.
- Click Schedule Tweet at [date/time].
Can you schedule tweets on mobile?
While the official Twitter app on iOS and Android doesn’t allow you to schedule, there is another way. Hootsuite and Buffer are just a few of the third-party apps that allow tweet scheduling, but if you don’t want to download another app or give up your Twitter credentials, you can use Twitter’s own tools instead.
Is TweetDeck by Twitter?
TweetDeck is a social media dashboard application for management of Twitter accounts. Originally an independent app, TweetDeck was subsequently acquired by Twitter Inc.
Can I download TweetDeck?
What Twitter app does Mkbhd use?
Marques Brownlee on Twitter: “My favorite Twitter app on any mobile platform right now is @Fenix_App.
What is TweetDeck good for?
Home: Home timeline for any specific account.
How to add an account to TweetDeck?
– Go to http://tweetdeck.twitter.com, or open the desktop app for Mac. – Log in with your Twitter account. We recommend that you use a Twitter account that is not shared with other individuals. – Once you’re logged in, you can connect multiple Twitter accounts to your TweetDeck account.
Is there a TweetDeck app?
TweetDeck lets you see multiple timelines and lists all in one place,while letting you manage multiple Twitter accounts.
How to schedule tweets on Twitter using TweetDeck?
Visit the Twitter website from your computer or smartphone to get going.