How do I restore my Asus Eee PC?
Open the ASUS EEE PC and continuously press F2 until it gets into the BIOS Setup Utility. Then, go to the Boot tab and disable Boot Booster. After disabling this option, you can easily restore EEE PC Notebook to Factory Settings with Asus Recovery System.
How do I factory reset Eee PC?
How to Reset an Eee PC to Factory
- Turn off your computer.
- Remove the AC power adapter.
- Slide the battery lock on the bottom of the unit to an unlock position.
- Locate the reset button on the bottom of the laptop.
- Press and hold down the reset button for 10 seconds.
- Reconnect you Eee PC’s battery and power adapter.
How do I restore my Asus Eee 900 PC to factory settings?
How to Factory Reset an Asus Eee PC
- Open the display on your Asus and click the “Shut down” tab in the lower-right corner of the desktop.
- Power on your laptop, and press the “F9” key when you see the logo screen.
- Select the “Restore Factory Settings” option (which is the last one in the menu).
When did the Asus Eee PC come out?
16 October 2007
The 701 base model Eee PC 4G was released on 16 October 2007 in Taiwan. Three additional models followed. Both the price and the size of the device are small in comparison with similar ultra-mobile PCs.
What is Eee Storage?
According to a report, the computer-maker has launched a service called Eee Storage, which provides 20GB of online storage for Eee PC users, as well as access to downloads of around 3,000 pieces of free software and games.
What is Eee Box?
Asus EeeBox PC (formerly Asus Eee Box) is a nettop computer line from ASUSTeK Computer Incorporated, and a part of the Asus Eee product family. Its motherboard employs Splashtop technology called Express Gate by Asus.
How do I access ASUS recovery partition?
Method 1: Access recovery partition with F9
- Power on your computer, press F9 key immediately when Asus logo shows up.
- Select “Windows Setup[EMS Enabled]”, language and click Next.
- Click Next when the ASUS Preload Wizard screen appears.
- Then, select “Recover Windows to first partition only” and click Next.
What is the recovery key for ASUS laptop?
ASUS Recovery can be activated through two paths: From Settings of Windows 10 OS or clicking F9 or F12 key on the keyboard during boot up. User is able to activate the ASUS Recovery by entering the Windows RE (Windows Recovery Environment). Detail steps are described below.
How to recover deleted/lost data from Asus Eee PC?
You can recover either via the hidden partition already on your computer’s hard drive or by the USB backup device you created above. To perform a system recovery on your Asus Eee PC using the partition, boot the computer and hold the F9 key. When the Asus control panel is displayed, press the Recovery button to begin.
Are there any reviews of Asus Eee PC 900?
Asus Eee PC 900 Support CD Rev 1.2 There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review .
How do I recover my Asus computer?
Recover Windows 7 with the disk or the partition. Windows 7 users can use the recovery partition or the recovery DVD to recover an Asus computer. If you no longer have the “RECOVERY” partition intact or the DVD, go to Download alternative recovery disk for Asus.
Does the Asus Eee PC have an optical drive?
The Asus Eee PC is one of the most popular netbook models on the market. But like any netbook, you may have noticed it does not have an optical drive, so there are no recovery disks.