How do I connect a flash drive to my Samsung TV?
Samsung TV: How do I Play Media Files in USB Devices?
- Please plug a USB storage device into a USB port at the back of your TV or the Mini One Connect of your TV.
- Press the Source button on your remote.
- Select the media file you want to play.
- Press the Enter button to show the control panel.
Are Samsung TV USB ports powered?
Yes, if the USB port on your Samsung TV is one that supplies power to devices. Most USB ports can be configured to be simple inputs that do not supply power. If it shows it is recharging, the USB is powered and the Avantree will work fine all the time when plugged into the same port.
Why won’t my USB work on my Samsung TV?
If your Samsung TV USB is not detected (such as an HDD or a Flash Drive) you first need to reset the TV by opening ‘Settings’ > ‘General’ > ‘Reset’ > Enter 0000 for pin > ‘Reset. ‘ This should get your Samsung TV to detect an HDD or Flash Drive.
How do I use the USB input on my Samsung TV?
How to play USB on a TV?
Find the USB Port on TV. If your TV allows you to play the content from a USB drive,it will provide a USB port.
How to watch flash drive?
– Upsells and cross-sells – Free shipping or GWP progress bars – App-based cart promotions
How to play videos on TV from USB?
On the supplied remote control,press the HOME button.
How do you format a flash drive?