How can I decorate my phone case?
17 Ways To Decorate Your Phone Cover And Make It Look Fantastic
- Spray Paint On A Lace. Image Source.
- Paste Some Neon Studs. Image Source.
- Stary Stary Case. Image Source.
- Arrange Metallic Studs.
- Cover It With Glitter.
- Stick A Jewellery Charm On Your Cover.
- Create A Collage Of Magazine Cut-Outs.
- Cross Stitch On Your Case.
How can I spice up my phone case?
How To Decorate a Clear Phone Case — 6 Easy Ways
- 1) Use Casely Stickers. Stickers are great because you can always replace them based on the season or just what vibes you’re feeling.
- 2) Paint With Nail Polish.
- 3) Add Photos.
- 4) Add Texture.
- 5) Press Flowers.
- 6) Colored Tape.
- Conclusion — Casely Has You Covered.
How do you make a phone case from scratch without silicone?
Cut a sheet of parchment paper that’s about twice the size of your phone. Place your phone on top, with the screen facing up. Wrap the paper over the side edges of your phone, then secure them with a piece of tape. Wrap the top and bottom edges, and secure them with tape as well.
Can you put stickers on a phone case?
Place your favourite stickers onto your case. There are so many different stickers available that you will easily find some that match your personal style. Remove each sticker from the packet and place it onto your phone case. Press the stickers down firmly so that they don’t peel back.
What can I paint my phone case with?
Keeping this in mind, you can use either acrylic paint or even paint pens to decorate your phone case. Alternatively, you can paint on a piece of paper using watercolors or oil pastels or any other medium of your choice and simply insert the paper into your clear phone case.
What do you put behind a clear phone case?
How to Decorate a Clear Phone Case
- Pressed Flowers. We’re all about bringing the beauty of the natural world home — not to mention everywhere else you go.
- Phone Grip.
- Phone Card Holder.
How do I put stickers on my phone case?
Remove each sticker from the packet and place it onto your phone case. Press the stickers down firmly so that they don’t peel back. Choose 1 big sticker for the middle if you want a simple look. For a more detailed look, use multiple stickers.